Many smokers have tried to quit smoking at some point in their lives. Hypnotherapy can assist you to stop smoking.
Stop Smoking – No Ifs, No Butts!
If you are a smoker and want to stop, then you have taken the first positive step towards becoming a non-smoker. Just imagine how much of your life you will get back by becoming a non-smoker in just two hours.
The Award-Winning Stop Smoking Programme
Catherine is fully trained in the Stop Smoking Programme - a programme that won an award for Clinical Excellence. The session lasts approximately two hours and is broken up into two sections:
- Exploration. Catherine will spend time talking to you and discussing your relationship with cigarettes, why you smoke and why you want to stop.
- Hypnotherapy. Catherine will guide you into a deep and relaxed state of hypnosis and place positive non-smoking suggestions into your subconscious.
After the session, you will immediately notice the difference. You will start thinking and behaving as a non-smoker. Catherine will leave you with no cigarette cravings, and no risk of weight-gain.
There are many reasons for you to want to become a non-smoker including social, health and family.
- Saving money each week
- No longer have the stench of tobacco on your skin, hair, clothes and breath
- Becoming more attractive to others - smoking is a turn-off
- Invite your friends round without having to air the house first to get rid of the smell
- No longer having to find somewhere appropriate to smoke when you are out with your friends
- Being able to taste wonderful food when you eat out with all that cash you save.
- Vibrant skin - less wrinkles
- No tobacco stains on your teeth
- Reducing your risk of illness, disability or death caused by cancer, heart and lung disease
- No smokers cough and being able to breath properly
- Reduce the chances of your children suffering from asthma or glue ear
- Reduce the chances of having to tell your children you are dying and leaving them
- Stop your children breathing in second-hand smoke which increases the risk of heart disease and lung cancer by 25%
- Reducing other serious risks to your family such as:
- Cot death
- Respiratory infection
- Increased risk of meningitis